Traditional Medicinal, TEAS Gypsy Cold Care Tea 16 Bag
Pharmacopoeial Quality Herb, Tested for Strength is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes pungent, slightly bitter, minty and sweet. Ingredients: Organic elder flower [PhEur] 350 mg, Organic yarrow flower [PhEur] 350 mg, Organic peppermint leaf [PhEur] 350 mg, Organic hyssop herb [BHP] 140 mg. Gypsy Cold Care Proprietary Blend: 560 mg, Organic rose hip [PhEur], Organic cinnamon bark, Organic ginger rhizome [JP], Safflower petal [JP], Organic clove flower bud [PhEur], Licorice root dry aqueous extract. Cautions: Consult a health care provider prior to use if you have gallstones, gallbladder or bile-duct obstruction, hiatal hernia, or acid reflux. Contraindications: Do not use if you have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow. Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by your doctor.
- Herbal Power: Provides warm, soothing comfort when you need it most
- Taste: Fragrant and minty with sweet and spicy notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Fair Wild Certified Ingredients, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in US; as a Certified B-Corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social and economic impact
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags.