Two Leaves and a Bud, Assam Breakfast Tea, Black Tea Sachets
Regular price $50.00
- DELICIOUS & ORGANIC: This organic black tea is a bold, select orange pekoe tea entirely from Assam — the premier black tea-growing region of India. Assam tea is famous for its lush flavor and amber color. Rich brown and golden-tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor. Assam tea pairs beautifully with milk, but is sweet and “tippy” enough to drink alone.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA SACHETS: The special shape and size of the sachets allow our tea leaves more elbow room to infuse completely, providing fuller flavor.
- ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: We make our quality tea accessible using plant-based, commercially compostable eco-sachets with wraps that decompose.
- TWO LEAVES AND A BUD is an independent tea company named for the part of the tea plant (Camellia sinensis) plucked by hand to make the world's best tea. From the mountain town of Basalt, Colorado, our team sources, slurps, and sips the finest tea you’ll find anywhere.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Organic Black Tea