Source Naturals, Psyllium Husk Powder 12oz
Psyllium seed husk is an excellent, low caloric source of soluble dietary fiber. Consumption of seven or more grams of soluble fiber from psyllium seed husk per day from this product, in association with a diet low in saturated fats and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Source Naturals uses only the husk of the seed, as it is a much better fiber source than the whole seed.
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Psyllium seed husk is an excellent, low caloric source of soluble dietary fiber.
- SUGGESTED USE. Once a day, briskly stir 1 rounded teaspoon (5g) in 8 ounces of liquid (children, 1/2 teaspoon in 4 ounces of liquid). Drink immediately, before the liquid begins to gel.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.