Safer, Insect Killing Soap 32oz
OMRI-listed and compliant for use in organic gardening. Kills a variety of insect pests but won't harm beneficial insects when used as directed. Utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids. The potassium salts weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days or as needed to prevent damage. Unlike traditional synthetic chemicals, Safer Brand is safe to use around children and pets. It breaks down into their natural elements within 7-10 days, leaving no residual impact on the environment. The ability to use this organic pest control product in your home and in your lawn makes it economical and convenient solution to pest annoyances.
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs and mites
- Also kills plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, squash bugs, blossom thrips and whiteflies
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening; Does not kill beneficial insects and can be used up until the day of harvest
- No residual impact on the environment
- Excellent for use in hydroponic and indoor gardening