Pacific Health, Accel Gel Chocolate, 24 packets, 1.3 Ounce Packets
More Protein + Less Carbohydrate = More Endurance + Less Muscle Damage
Energy gels serve a practical purpose for endurance and cardio athletes. They should deliver rapidly absorbed energy that is quickly transported to working muscles. There are also practical considerations involving taste and consistency. Carbohydrate, usually in the form of easily-digestable sugars, is the only functional ingredient in almost all energy gels except Accel Gel.
- Dual source of energy with the patented 4:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio to maximize energy transport and uptake into muscle cells
- Provides rapid energy for intense or extended activity. Take 5 minutes before activity and every 45 minutes during
- Independent studies show Accel Gel reduces exercise-related muscle damage by 50% and significantly increases endurance by 13%
- Fuels superior endurance, performance, hydration and recovery
- Easy to tear pouch delivers 100 calories, 20g of three different carbohydrates, and 5g protein