Optimized Carnitine provides three advanced forms of carnitine to optimize cellular energy production for a healthy heart, brain, and exercise recovery.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Optimizes cellular energy production and availability
- Promotes brain and hearth health
- Supports youthful exercise recovery
Carnitine is an amino derivative found in nearly every cell of the body that transports fatty acids to the mitochondria to be used as fuel for energy production. These three novel forms of carnitine work synergistically to get your mitochondria to produce cellular energy fast and efficiently. This boost in cellular function helps to combat the age-related decrease in cellular energy, and is essential for your brain, heart, and exercise recovery.
This is the form of carnitine that is chiefly involved in moving fat molecules across the mitochondrial membrane. It crosses into the brain from the bloodstream and provides additional energy directly to brain cells.
- Brain Function: Most studies of neurodegeneration use the acetyl-carnitine form. Research has demonstrated improvements in memory and learning as well as mental status and cognitive function.
- Mood Support: Acetyl-L-carnitine enhances the release of dopamine (the “feel good” neurotransmitter) from neurons and helps it bind to dopamine receptors. Various studies have exhibited its ability to stabilize and improve mood.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine ArginateAcetyl-L-Carnitine Arginate (ACA) is molecularly bonded to the amino acid arginine. ACA induces the outgrowth of the tiny but essential nerve cell protrusions called neurites that underpin memory formation and learning.
Propionyl-L-CarnitineResearch has shown that Propionyl-L-Carnitine (PLC) plays an important role in protecting the function and health of endothelial cells. It has shown to help correct an imbalance between the production and utilization of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the energy currency used throughout the body. This suggests that PLC may optimize cardiac performance by enhancing energy metabolism and increasing ATP levels.
In addition to protecting vascular cells from damage, PLC optimizes endothelial function by increasing the production of vaso-dilating nitric oxide.
As a result of its mechanisms of action, PLC can help improve physical performance, male sexual function, and general fatigue.
Optimized Carnitine provides three advanced forms of carnitine combined into a single formula. All three of these powerful forms of carnitine work together to help your body recover quicker from exercise and support your heart, brain, and nervous system health all at the same time!