Cellfood, SAM-e Formula 1oz
Cellfood SAM-e is a breakthrough in modern nutritional chemistry— a liquid SAMe formulation that combines the clinically-proven benefits of S-adenosyl methionine with Cellfood’s nutritional value and unparalled delivery system.
SAM-e is a compound that occurs naturally in all living cells, and is a key player in a process called methylation— affecting more than 100 complex biochemical reactions in the human body. SAM-e helps our bodies make and regulate hormones, cell membranes and the neurotransmitters that affect mood. SAM-e also contributes to the building blocks of cartilage, and is involved in making glutathione, which the liver uses to remove poisonous toxins from the body.
When we're young, our bodies can make all the SAM-e we need. But the level of SAM-e decreases as we age, and levels are low in those who are depressed, or who have deficiencies of B vitamins or methionine. Good diet and vitamin B supplements can help our bodies better use SAM-e, but they cannot do much to help people who have insufficient levels of the compound. SAM-e supplements, however, can raise levels of this compound.
- A breakthrough in modern nutritional chemistry— a liquid SAM-e formulation that combines the clinically-proven benefits of S-adenosyl methionine with CELLFOOD's nutritional value and unparalleled delivery system.
- Supports the functioning of mood-boosting neurotransmitters, promoting emotional well-being. Promotes production of serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. Can help support regulation of hormones and cell membranes.
- Supports healthy cartilage, and joint function and protection. Supports GSH production and uptake, benefitting the liver.
- CELLFOOD Liquid SAM-e formulation provides superior absorption when compared to tablet or capsule forms.
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Standards by NuScience Corporation— an FDA-compliant manufacturer with third-party cGMP certification by the prestigious Natural Product Association. Accept no substitutes.