If You Care, Baking Sheets 12ct
When using IF YOU CARE Parchment Paper, no greasing your pans is necessary. This is because our paper is coated with silicone. Most other parchment papers are coated with Quilon - which is a chemical containing chrome, a heavy metal – and when incinerated, it becomes toxic and leaves trace elements in your baked goods. The reason why the majority of other brands use Quilon coated parchment paper is because the cost is substantially lower than using silicone coating. Like all our paper products, our Parchment Paper is totally chlorine-free, so no chlorine or chlorine derivatives are dumped into our lakes, rivers, and streams. IF YOU CARE is a brand that cares about our health and environment as much as you do. That’s why our kitchen and household items are all carefully crafted to have the least environmental impact and leave the least carbon footprint possible, while at the same time, delivering the highest quality products. This bulk pack contains 12 boxes of 24-count liners, providing a total of 228 precut, unbleached, standard sized, FSC Certified baking sheets.
- OUR BEST SELLER: Our #1 best-selling product, If You Care Parchment Sheets comes as pack of 12 boxes, with each box containing 24 sheets, providing a total of 228 pre-cut, standard sized, brown colored baking liners;
- SILICONE COATED: What makes our parchment paper unique is that it is coated with silicone, unlike most parchment papers that are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metal that can leave toxic trace elements in your food and baked goods;
- BETTER BAKING SHEETS: Our FSC Certified unbleached parchment sheets are made of heavy duty, greaseproof, nonstick paper which is chlorine free and compostable; No pan greasing is needed and it is microwave safe;
- VERSATILE KITCHEN USES: Our parchment paper can be used for baking, roasting, reheating, and wrapping leftovers; Additionally, it will not affect the taste of your food; Each sheet measures 12;5 in; x 16 in;
- QUALITY WITH INTEGRITY: If You Care kitchen and household items are carefully crafted to have the least environmental impact possible, while at the same time, delivering the highest quality products