Health Plus, Super Colon Cleanse 240ct
Super Colon Cleanse was developed in 1986 and designed with the philosophy that your colon should be thoroughly cleansed every couple of months. Super Colon Cleanse products blend Senna, a natural stimulant, with nourishing herbs as well as good bacteria to help support the total digestive process. This healthful blend aids occasional constipation, gentle internal cleansing, eliminating toxins, nutrient absorption, and rehydrating the body.* Super Colon Cleanse is available in a variety of powder and capsule sizes. For more than 30 years, Health Plus has been committed to developing and manufacturing the highest quality supplements available. To this day, they remain committed to their roots by offering a full range of innovative products that support healthier lifestyles and overall wellness. Inspired by purpose and driven by passion, Health Plus is raising the bar to a gateway for better health.
- Helps with occasional constipation and gentle internal cleansing*
- Helps with the elimination of toxins in the colon*
- Contains: Senna Leaf Powder – A natural stimulant that encourages peristalsis. May encourage contractions and help the digestive system eliminate waste effectively.*
- Contains: Psyllium Husk Powder – A soluble fiber, derived from the husks or coverings of the psyllium seeds. It is an ancient and trusted soluble fiber that is very effective in moving waste smoothly and gently through the digestive tract.*
- Contains: Fennel Seed – Used for various digestive problems including intestinal gas, bloating and loss of appetite.
- Contains: Papaya Leaf – Contains antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins, it also contains the enzymes papain, protease and amylase, which help to break down proteins to help support and maintain the health of the gastrointestinal system.
- Contains: Rosehips Fruit Powder – Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants and used for a wide variety ailments including stomach disorders, urinary tract and kidney disorders.*
- Contains: L. Acidophilus – Known as good bacteria, it plays a significant role in digesting foods and may also help with digestive problems such as diarrhea.