Frontier, Horsetail Herb 1lb
Regular price $12.95
- HORSETAIL HERB - Horsetail is a non-flowering plant that is commonly cultivated and harvested in several continents, including Asia, Europe, North Africa, and North America. It grows well in moist areas with chalky soil. Horsetail is a derivative of larger plants that grew during the Carboniferous period over 300 million years ago. The plant contains silica, which is what gives it a gritty texture.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Horsetail is prized by herbalists and used with a wide variety of other wholesome herbs in herbal tea blends.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Horsetail can be used to make a warm, relaxing drink with a mild, herbaceous aroma. It is caffeine-free.
- SOURCED FROM BULGARIA - Frontier Co-op Horsetail Herbs are grown and processed in Bulgaria. They are kosher and there are no artificial additives or chemicals used during any step of the growing process.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.