Frontier, Willow Bark 1lb
Regular price $15.95
- WILLOW BARK - Frontier Co-op Organic Willow Bark comes from over 400 species of shrubs and trees within the Salix genus. Willow bark is aromatic and is great for teas. It is primarily found in the Northern Hemisphere.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Willow bark can be consumed orally or prepared in a tea. It has a variety of applications - use it in a homemade topical ointment or add some to your chicken salads.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Frontier Co-op Organic Willow Bark provides a slightly bitter, wintergreen taste similar to aspirin. It also has an earthy, pleasant aroma that is perfectly at home in various teas.
- ORGANIC FROM EASTERN EUROPE - Frontier Co-op Organic Willow Bark is grown and processed in eastern Europe. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used during any step of the growing and harvesting process. Our willow bark is 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.