EQUIDERMA, Zinc Paste
Regular price $29.95
- HELPS WITH HORSE SKIN ISSUES: At Equiderma, we have just the solution for treating your horse’s pastern dermatitis or sunburn. Our Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste will help clear up even the toughest scratches and will also protect from UV rays. Order it today to give your horse the relief he or she needs.
- DOUBLES AS SUNBLOCK: Horses with pink or light pigmented skin can be especially susceptible to sunburn. To protect your horse’s from sunburn, use our zinc oxide paste. It creates a water-resistant barrier that provides 100% UV ray protection to shield your horse’s skin from the sun’s harmful rays.
- EASY TO USE: For scratches - first wash your horses' pasterns with Equiderma Neem Shampoo. Leave the shampoo on for 10 minutes, then rinse and dry thoroughly. After that, gently remove any loose scabs. Then, apply a covering of Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste to the affected area. Do not rinse it off. Repeat this treatment daily until the condition clears.
- A MUST-HAVE FOR HORSES: Horses are often prone to getting sunburn or pastern dermatitis which can have an underlying cause of sunlight hypersensitivity. If your horse is prone to either condition always keep Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste handy. This topical solution is a must-have for horses with either condition. It comes in a 16-ounce container, so you’ll have plenty of Zinc Oxide Paste when the time arises. Add it to your horse’s grooming supplies today.
- COMPLETELY SAFE: This unique topical paste helps horses easily overcome scratches and sunburn-related skin issues. It stays put after application. This paste creates a water-resistant barrier, keeping the area dry and protected from invading organisms. It will not come off with normal sweating or exposure to rain.