DAP, 00272 Original Contact Cement Qt Raw Building Material, 1, Tan, 32 Fl Oz
Regular price $27.50
DAP Weldwood Original Contact Cement is a polychlorprene-based contact cement that meets the stringent requirements of the professional user. Its high strength and initial grab make it well suited for most projects. It offers a 15-20 minute (dependent on temperature and humidity) dry time (ready to bond) with a 1-1/2-2 hour assembly/working time. Use to bond decorative laminates, veneers, paneling, wood, rubber, foam or cork to itself, particleboard, medium density fiberboard, drywall, wood, glass, metal or fiberglass. Other surfaces are applicable, but a small area should be tested first to ensure desired results. The solvent used in this product may damage some surfaces. If in doubt, test a small inconspicuous area first. It is resistant the effects of water, weather and most household chemicals.
- Material Type: Heat-Treated
- Solvent base formula
- Quick grab with super strength with flash point 22° F
- 5 cycle freeze thaw cycle
- 30-45 minute drying time needed for bonding at 75° F and 50% relative humidity
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island.