Core Nutritionals, Platinum Hard Advanced Recomposition and Hardening Agent, Reduces Cortisol Levels and Regulates Healthy Estrogen Production (84 Capsules)
Regular price $49.99
- Phosphatidylserine, is a nearly ubiquitous phospholipid found in various membranous tissues throughout the body. PS’s ubiquity coincides with its necessity for crucial physiological functions, as the phospholipid is implicated in several components of cell communication, as well as the mediation of catecholamine synthesis. In a fitness-related context, a nascent but growing body of methodologically-sound research suggests that PS may play a role in increasing exercise capacity.
- DIM exerts direct physiological effects including promoting pathways of internal estrogen metabolism that favour the production of anti-estrogen estrogens, adjusting the activity of certain cytochrome enzymes to reduce the activity at the estrogen receptor site, as well as limits the cell division and growth of certain estrogens.
- L-theanine readily crosses the blood-brain barrier in a dose-dependent manner, and it is thought to inﬂuence the central nervous system (CNS) through a variety of mechanisms
- KSM-66 is a full-spectrum Ashwaghanda extract, standardized for 5% with anolides – meaning that KSM-66 not only includes the full range of biologically active compounds within Ashwaghanda, but also that it contains the highest currently available concentration of the principally active with anolides (5%). Proven to cause a 27.9% reduction in serum cortisol levels, measured over 60 days in a trial featuring 64 chronically stressed adults.
- Cocoabuterol, made up of the bioactive compounds found in cocoa, has been shown through studies and application to have beneficial factors on fat loss, muscle building, and insulin sensitivity. This caffeine free ingredient exhibits a mechanism of action in the body to increase cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) levels, which acts as a second messenger and regulator of many movements exhibited by all three types of cells in the human body.