ComStar, Pure Lye | 99% Pure Sodium Hydroxide Beads | Eco-Friendly, Industrial Strength, Biodegradable Drain Opener | Safe on Fixtures | Static-Free, Unique Beads for Soap Making | 1 lb. (30-500)
Regular price $18.97
- ComStar Pure Lye is an industrial-strength, eco-friendly, 99% pure Sodium Hydroxide bead formula. It's designed to clear out drains, grease traps, and septic systems by dissolving grease, hair and root growth instantly. ComStar Pure Lye is also a best-selling soap maker!
- This sodium hydroxide formula is the purest white, bead-size lye in the world—99% pure. A natural drain opener, its non-acid, biodegradable formula is safe on fine fixtures, chrome trim, and metal or plastic pipes, if used as directed.
- This fantastic product clears clogged and slow-moving drains, grease traps, and septic systems without harming septic or cesspools. Applied regularly, it enhances the growth of active bacteria. Because of its unique bead shape, ComStar Pure Lye will sink to the bottom of standing water and attack the cause of the blockage for a fast break-up.
- ComStar Pure Lye does not stink or create fumes and has become a favorite drain-opening product for homes, schools, hospitals, cafeterias, and restaurants.
- Crafters prefer ComStar Pure Lye’s small beads for soap making because they do not clump together, create static, and dissolve quickly. As a result, soap making is faster and easier with ComStar Pure Lye.