Carlson, Vitamin D3 2000 120ct
Vitamin D3 2000 IU 120 SoftgelProduct Description:Vitamin D helps regulate and control the metabolism of Calcium and Phosphorus by aiding in the absorption of these two minerals from the small intestine, and by directly affecting the rate at which these minerals form and maintain bone.
- STRONG BONES: Vitamin D3 2,000 IU (50 mcg) soft gels are the preferred form of vitamin D that's important for promoting strong bones.
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Vitamin D 2,000 IU (50 mcg) soft gels help boost our immune system and create a healthy immune balance.
- HEART AND MUSCLE HEALTH: Vitamin D3 plays an important role in promoting heart function and supporting muscle health.
- 2,000 IU (50 MCG) - A single soft gel provides 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 - All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.