Black Elderberry (also known as European Elderberry) is native to Europe and has been used to make sweet liqueurs or cordials. It has been used for centuries for traditional immune support.* At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.
- Black Elderberry is a popular herbal remedy, especially during the winter season.
- Berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide therapeutic effects.
- Non-GMO Project, Tru-ID Certified
- Contains no, artifical coloring, flavoring, corn, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, salt, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast
- 100 count
- The berries and flowers are rich in flavonoids, which are believed to provide its therapeutic effects.
- All parts of the elder are believed to be beneficial.