Wellements, Baby Move for Constipation, 4oz

  • Sale
  • Regular price $8.99
  • Will be in stock after

Wellements baby move is a natural formula designed to help infants and toddlers with occasional constipation. Our unique blend of organic prune concentrate and prebiotics is specifically formulated to be gentle and safe for infants 6 months and up. Our sweet tasting formula can help your baby move things along. Unique gentle formula specifically designed for infants 6 months and up natural and safe ingredients including organic prune concentrate and prebiotics includes prebiotics clinically proven to help soften stool and aid digestive health pediatrician recommended pleasant tasting and can be mixed with breast milk, formula, water or juice free of gluten, dairy, soy, alcohol and added sugar vegan certified glass bottle, bpa and phthalates free frequently asked questions is baby move safe for my baby?-Yes baby move was specially formulated to be gentle and safe for infants. We base our formulas on scientific research that ensures the safety and efficacy of our products. We use only the highest quality ingredients to ensure your baby's safety.-How long does it take to work? Every child is different but wave heard from parents anywhere from 30 minutes to 24 hours.-What are prebiotics? Prebiotics are classified as soluble fiber that helps promote digestive health. Put simply, they are the food for the good bacteria in your digestive tract.-Does baby move need to be refrigerated? Yes, baby move must be refrigerated after opening because it does not contain preservatives. Consider it similar to juice or milk that need to stay refrigerated to ensure it doesn't spoil.-How long can I keep my bottle of baby move? Look for the best by date on the bottle to know how long to keep an unopened bottle of baby move. We recommend discarding 6 weeks after opening.-How long should I keep using baby move? Wellements baby move is designed to help with occasional constipation and not to be used for consistent constipation problems. As always, consult a physician if a problem persists or if you.