Frontier Co-op Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf is an organic herb that is best known for its herbaceous taste and mildly bitter aroma. It has a distinctive spinach and parsley flavor, which makes it an important ingredient in teas, stews, and more. A versatile herb, it is also utilized as an ointment, shampoo, powder, cream, tincture, and essential oil.
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Organic certified, Kosher certified, non-irradiated
- Perfect for teas, soups, and vegetable stews
- Slightly bitter and salty with spinach and parsley flavors
- Botanical name: Urtica dioica